Er hat sich mit einem gewaltigen Furz befreit und ist dann später auf den Seezug gesprungen. Muss man doch wissen!
Achja, da war ja was.
- Color Spread is tittled “Stylish Summer”. We can see all Staw Hat crew in summer scenes: Nami very sexy in the front with a bi, Robin, Brook and Usopp in a BBQ, Luffy trying to hit a watermelon or Chopper with fireworks.
- Luffy stops Urashima attack to Kiku making his hand bigger.
- Urashima attacks Luffy constantly but Luffy avoid all his attacks with Haki.
- Holdem pinchs Tama’s cheek with a tweezers.
- Luffy defeats Urashima with a Gomu Gomu no Gigant Pistol, his hand is like all Urashima body.
- Urashima flies away, destroying a lot of houses.
- More Gifters appear, one of them is Rabbit Smile user that has a cute rabbit face in the chin lol
- Luffy, Zoro and Kiku defeat them.
- Finally Holdem appears with Tama in lion’s mouth. At the same time Hawkins appears too.
Und noch mehr!
When Urashima tries to attack Okiku, Okiku says this: How could a man like you even dare to raise his hands against a woman…!!
When Luffy blocks Urashima’s initial attack, both of them are pushed to the respective edge of the stage. That is what made Urashima challenge Luffy to a sumo match. Luffy’s sumo name is “The pirate who wants to do sumo” Luffy of the Sea. He also easily dodges Urashima’s attacks afterwards.
Holdem mentions to Tama, in an attempt to make her cry more, that the entire Kozuki clan has been obliterated for betraying Wano.
Scene changes to Law’s group. Bepo fell into the river trying to catch a fish, so Law couldn’t rush to the city to stop Luffy as he saved Bepo first.
When Holdem appears before Luffy with Tama in his lion’s mouth, he asks them if they are thieves working for someone named Shuten Maru. He also says that he will bite Tama to death if they move.
Hawkins, rushing to Bakura Town, tells his men to not shoot Luffy. He says the likes of them can never beat someone like him while looking anxious. In the same moment Law notices that Luffy has caused major trouble in the town and he looks anxious as well.
Editor’s text: Can these two people connect with another!? Hawkins has seen the future… and it is the worst nightmare!?